TRAIN WITH THE BEST, TAKE THE “LEAD”!
Check out this months "Officer Spotlight" Alfred DeAndrea
- Each member of this organization will realize and nurture the concept that we are “part-time” instructors and “full-time” students. That continued education is necessary to prevent complacency and mediocrity.
- All classroom lessons, instructional literature and scenario training will be based solely upon “real world” experience. This experience, either good or bad, will be shared for the betterment of the community.
- As members of this organization, each member will maintain high standards of appearance, mental and physical fitness and by doing so; set the example for others to follow.
- That we are” members” of a community that is much larger than our specific teams. That as a whole, we will continue to combat those elements that would fester chaos and prey upon the innocent. That in the end, we will be victorious.
- Finally, that through our efforts, we will continually strive to develop tactics that keep our brother and sister officers safe from harms way and that our commitment to the sanctity of human life will always be our top priority.